How to view, download and share invoices?
You can get visibility on the charges and the invoice amount to be paid in order to get your cargo released. You can also download and save a copy of single or multiple invoices for your record.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click Manage in the top menu and click MyFinance in the drop-down.
- In MyFinance, click on Open, Overdue tab.
- Select single or multiple invoices.
- Once selected the sticky panel will appear.
- Click on icon icon to view and download invoices.
- Click on icon to share invoices.
Sorry there was an error
Was this information useful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry we couldn't help more, please review the related FAQs below.
We're sorry you were unable to find what you wanted to today
Please use one of the below options to contact our Customer Experience teams
Related FAQsHow can I change payer party? How to email your invoice? How to manage your account settings and bank details? How to pay invoice online ? How to raise a dispute? How to receive a refund? How to submit instant Proof of Payment? How to view and download invoices as an Agent? How to view and download payment receipt? How to view and download your credits? How to view your statement? How to view, download an invoice?
New to rebeccahufford.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.