How to receive a refund?
No need to chasing on emails to get a Refund, review your credit documents via MyFinance. For overpayments, container deposits, and advance payments you can request a refund online.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click Manage in the top menu and click MyFinance in the drop-down.
- In MyFinance, click on Credit & Refund tab.
- Select single or multiple credit notes marked as refundable.
- In sticky panel click on Request refund to start the refund process*.
*if it is the first time you request a refund with us, make sure that you have provided your bank account details. See webguidelines for Account settings.
Sorry there was an error
Was this information useful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry we couldn't help more, please review the related FAQs below.
We're sorry you were unable to find what you wanted to today
Please use one of the below options to contact our Customer Experience teams
Related FAQsHow can I change payer party? How to manage your account settings and bank details? How to pay invoice online ? How to raise a dispute? How to submit instant Proof of Payment? How to view and download invoices as an Agent? How to view and download payment receipt? How to view and download your credits? How to view your statement? How to view, download an invoice? How to view, download and share invoices?
New to rebeccahufford.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.