How to raise a dispute?
If you want to dispute an invoice, you can do so quickly through MyFinance. Your Dispute will be logged immediately, and the Dispute team will help resolve your case swiftly
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click Manage in the top menu and click MyFinance in the drop-down.
- In MyFinance, click on Open, Overdue, Paid, Credits tab.
- Select single or multiple invoices with same dispute reason.
- Once selected the sticky panel will appear, click on icon to dispute.
- Select one of the following reasons for your dispute:
- Incorrect Rate
- Already Paid
- Incorrect Payer
- Missing Information
- Please ensure to provide proof for your dispute. Attach any supporting evidence.
Sorry there was an error
Was this information useful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry we couldn't help more, please review the related FAQs below.
We're sorry you were unable to find what you wanted to today
Please use one of the below options to contact our Customer Experience teams
Related FAQsHow can I change payer party? How to email your invoice? How to manage your account settings and bank details? How to pay invoice online ? How to receive a refund? How to submit instant Proof of Payment? How to view and download invoices as an Agent? How to view and download payment receipt? How to view and download your credits? How to view your statement? How to view, download an invoice?
New to rebeccahufford.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.