How to receive email notifications?
Notifications allows you to choose if you want to receive email notifications when new documentation is ready or if a shipment schedule has been changed. For ETA changes, you can choose to receive an email notification that covers all your ongoing shipments.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click on Profile located at the top right corner of the page and click on Notifications.
- Click Create new notification and select the type of notification. You can subscribe to
- Transport plan changes
- Bill of lading option allows you to subscribe to
- Draft copy
- Final copy (Waybill & Original)
- Certified true copy
- Arrival notice
- Choose your settings and click Continue.
Sorry there was an error
Was this information useful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry we couldn't help more, please review the related FAQs below.
We're sorry you were unable to find what you wanted to today
Please use one of the below options to contact our Customer Experience teams
Related FAQsHow to access Arrival notice?
New to rebeccahufford.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.