How to make bookings for dangerous cargo?
You can make bookings for dangerous goods online as well. Here's how.
- Hover on Book on the top menu and click New Booking.
- On page one of the booking form, underneath “Special Conditions,” check the box “Cargo is dangerous”. Complete all other required information in the form and click Continue.
- Click on Add IMO details for the container. It is possible to add different IMO/UN details into the container.
- Input the required IMO/UNI details and click Save.
- After you have updated the IMO/UN details, it is easy to copy the same details into all containers on the booking.
Sorry there was an error
Was this information useful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry we couldn't help more, please review the related FAQs below.
We're sorry you were unable to find what you wanted to today
Please use one of the below options to contact our Customer Experience teams
New to rebeccahufford.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.